We are pleased to announce that the EmptyHomes Awards 2018 are now open for submissions.
There are five Award categories this year (with a sixth likely to be announced shortly), that cover a wide range of empty homes activities. T
The Awards will be presented to the winners at the Empty Homes Conference in Birmingham on 18th October at a ceremony hosted by energy-provider E.ON (which is also sponsoring one of the Awards). We look forward to revealing their identifies then.
The five Award categories and this year's Award sponsors are as follows:
- Innovation Award sponsored by E.ON Empty Home Solutions
- Meeting the Challenge Award sponsored by Carson Millican (Empty Property Solutions Ltd.)
- Empty Homes Practitioner of the Year Award sponsored by Kent No Use Empty
- Partnership Award sponsored by Cromwood Social
- Best Before-and-after Photos Award sponsored by Homesmatch Ltd.
For full details of how to participate, please refer to the news story on the website at www.ehnetwork.org.uk/newsitem/eon-launches-empty-homes-awards-season.
If you have any queries, please refer them to me (contact details below). Otherwise, please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org: the deadline is 2359 on Monday, 1st October.
We're very much looking forward to a bumper crop of submsisions chronicling the good work that practitioners are doing up and down the country.
Empty Homes Network
Tel. 07528 312932